Look for herbs that cleanse the system and strengthen, the Waning Moon is a good time to work with your
body and the Moon to take away illness as it decreases each evening either for yourself or on behalf of others. Good foods for cleansing are citrus fruits and focus on eating greens such as parsley, cabbage and kale for strengthening properties.
Herbs for cooking……..
- Rosemary for protection can be added to soups, breads and many Mediterranean meals.
- Parsley to purify can be added to soups, salads and vegetable, as well as making a good accompaniment to fish.
- Add Dill for clarity and clear thought to sour cream and serve with cucumber.
- Sage Tea is for protection and prevention, as well as containing anti-biotic properties.
- Peppermint Tea to sooth and calm, particularly the digestive tract.
- Hot water with lemon to cleanse the liver of excess energy.
- Warm water with a tablespoon of apple cider vinegar and local honey will also boost the immune system and clean away impurities.