- 4 cups water
- 2 green cardamom pods, bruised
- 1⁄2 teaspoon saffron thread, ground
- 1⁄2 cup rose water
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- rose petals/buds to decorate
- Add spices to a pan along with the water, rose water and sugar.
- Stir mixture to dissolve sugar.
- Bring mixture to a boil, then reduce heat, cover, and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Remove cardamom pods before serving.
- Serve with additional sugar, if desired.
- Add your rose petals or buds and when drinking think of the one you love and they will be sure to think of you x