This is an easy blend of bath salts that keeps well, smells spicy and can be given as a gift. The use of Cinnamon and Orange is used to boost ‘personal prosperity’ and attract wealth and abundance and Frankincense lends a rich feel – something we all need this time of year;
- 1 cup of sea salt
- 1 cup of epsom salt
- 2 drops of Orange Oil
- 2 drops of Cinnamon Leaf Oil or one tsp of good quality ground cinnamon
- 2 drops of Frankincense
- Glass jar with a lid (large enough to hold the mixture) coffee jars are good if you don’t have anything fancy
1. Place the salts in a blender/food processor and give it a quick blast – I like mine to still be a bit chunky but you want some of the sea salt ground down to combine well with the Epsom Salt.
2. Pour into the open jar and add the drops of oil.
3. If you have any dried flowers over from summer, add these too – dried rose buds, chamomile flowers and lavender work well, you can also decorate with some Star Anise – see insert. I think they look pretty.
4, Pour around 1/2 cup under running water.
Orange Oil; Warming, cheering and good for energy boosts.
Frankincense Oil; Warm and spicy, Frankincense will create a feeling of security, prosperity and perseverance
Cinnamon Leaf Oil (not bark); Calming, antiseptic and great if you have a cold/flu.