Ten minutes to make and 25 minutes to cook, and you can also tweak the fillings to whatever you have in the fridge/garden and use up the rest for the salad. This is a bit of a cheats after work recipe, but still tastes great!
1 packet Dorset Organic Puff Pastry
1 jar of pre-made Bruschetta mix
Mixed organic mushrooms- try wild in season mushrooms if you can get them.
Laverstock Organic Buffalo Mozzarella (if you can get it)
You could also use a pinch of Winter Savoury
Plain green leaves
1. Preheat the oven to 220 (look at the instructions on the pastry packet)
2. Unroll the pastry-remember to leave out of the fridge for 10 minutes before use.
3. Cut the pastry into 4 large triangles.
4. On the one side of the triangle layer with bruschetta mix, then mushrooms, then mozzarella, then top with fresh Basil.
5. You can mix and match at this point, you could add some artichoke, leave out the mushroom, add fresh tomatoes etc
6. Repeat for all 4, seal each parcel or you can leave open on one edge so the ingredients bubble out and then pop in the oven for 20-25 mins.
7. Whilst waiting make the salad. Just dress with oil and balsamic if you have it, otherwise the ingredients are strong enough to be happy with just a drizzle of oil.
Serve when the Parcels are golden and cooked underneath, so simple. Go for the best organic ingredients you can get, and enjoy the contrast of taste of the fresh ingredients in the salad and the cooked ones in the parcel.